Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
I like to imagine Sweetie appears in a family who actually love her, with no memory of evil Rarity, and that Rarity henceforth gets struck by a curse of some sort.
My desired interpretation is that, with Sweetie Belle's blessing, all of Rarity's friends just said that as a gag and immediately admitted the joke after the comic ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
All right, all right, this series gets my endorsement.

"Blue Twilight!", ahahahhaha
Hilarious, but I actually didn't hear the phrase "Blue Twilight" anywhere in that video. Where was it used?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
*snerk*

You seem to be getting through more minions than I do on the original, and I was sending Peons out completely unarmed...!

That's because you're playing on e- *WHAM* because it's your birthday and you're awesome!
Happy Birthday! (spoiler for image, no S3 spoilers)
Spoiler
Show

And yeah, I'm burning through soldiers. I actually got a bit lazy with the Thanqol naming too because they were dieing so fast. I knew it was getting bad when the game actually started changing the memorial room graphic to have more pictures on the wall and additional glasses of whiskey shown next to the little monument and there are so many pictures that I can't count them all because they're obscured by the interface. When I finish, I'll post the complete list of the memorial wall so that we can salute the brave ponythreaders that gave their lives (or corporeal vessels in your case) to save the planet from aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
The cheap way would be to just type "site:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/ Pony" in a Google search. Looks like they approximate 119,000.
The number of results from google isn't reliable. You need to run a tool to get a better number. See this xkcd blog post.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Also which pony would you want as a room-mate?

Spoiler
Show
Heh, that one was easy for me. Twilight's up until 3:00 AM reading, I'm up until 3:00 killing off ponythreaders in the on-going war against the alien menace. It's perfect.