Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
Perhaps you should stop bringing up your age if you know that doing so, for lack of a better term, ticks me off. Not that all plays right into Tragic and I's theory.
I am not talking specifically towards you, and I will not censor my entire conversation to appease one person. On the other hand, your little comment is personally attacking me, so just ****ing stop it. I hate it, and I have asked you nicely before.

And I don't know what this theory is, so that's hardly achieving whatever it's supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
Hh. Sleepy kitty Moonie. Its just at most people who are college r below but over 12 stay up late. Its a thing. But it is kind if annoying to get brought up so often, were already doing an age discussion. *knows the age of the sleepy kitty which is such an adorable mental image*

Well, he resembles it. Therefore he is a 23. Who acts like a 15 year old girl.
I liked to go to sleep at a reasonable hour. This has nothing to do with my age.

And I'm not the one who minds the age discussion, I'm the one who hates that stupid one-time insult of a piece of information regualrly being dragged up in these age-conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
I lost the thread here after the phrase "sleepy baby kitty." Can we string three more adorable words together?

I stay up late sometimes. Sometimes I go to bed early. It's all part of the plan to keep my circadian rhythm from becoming rhythmic.
Um... 'people in love'?