Quote Originally Posted by HellFencer
Hmm, this is rather interesting. I am curious as to how such mating pairs come to be, due to the assexual reproduction of Beholders. But that's just me being nit-picky.
All shall be revealed in time.

The Kolumaka have antimagic vision turned on ALL the time, unless they fire a ray. This means a dude strapped in +5 gear turns into a regular schmoe in a high-fantasy setting, when the ray is upon him. That seems REALLY powerful in my opinion. Worth at least a +1 or 2 LA.

They also have non-equal stats, worth a +1 LA.

The trinocular vision gives a +1 to ranged attacks, which is worth a free weapon focus feat. I would say this was worth +1 LA, though it could be argued.

Overall, I would say leave the Kolumaka at +3 or maybe take it to +4.
I'm considering a +4, or perhaps a Racial Hit Die.

Next is the Haukea. The +1 to cold descriptor DC's easily is worth a +1 LA, as is the +1 to ranged attacks and antimagic vision. Overall, I would say at least a +2 LA.
Erm, Haukea don't have antimagic vision. They have the ability to see invisibility. In addition, Halflings have a +1 to all ranged attacks in addition to a bunch of skill additions, so I don't think that the +1 to ranged attacks is worth a +1 LA, unless we're going to do the same to halflings.

Nextly is the Leilani. Unbalanced stats, and the +1 to ranged attacks should be worth a +2 LA.
Unbalanced stats, true, but it's an overall negative. -2 Int, Wis, and Cha is a very bad thing. It means you'll have trouble feinting in combat, making will saves, and get less skills. I'll reiterate the ranged attack statement above as well.

Next on the list is the Hekiliao. I would like to say that I find the idea of these guys very entertaining. I've not seen many cultures that hail so much towards electricity. Its refreshing and unique. Nice job! On the topic of LA's, I would say that the unbalanced stats is a -1, and the +1 to electricity descriptor spells is a +1, along with the questionable +1 to ranged attacks. Overall, I'd give this a LA+1 or keep it the same.
LA+0.

Last is the Kaimana. Again, interesting idea with psionic aquatics. Its unique. The +1 to ranged attacks is the only thing that gets me. Up to you, but I'd say +1 LA.
...see previous. ;)