1. - Top - End - #1083
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary Pen View Post
    Crane Flies are annoying in my experience... as somebody who sees them quite regularly during the autumn months.
    I feel your pain, though only slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Aww, but those are cute. And funny to play with because their clumsy flying make them so easy to catch.

[/total disregard for others' phobias]
    I do admit it was kind of cute, but as my (disregarded ) phobia shows, I can not suffer a bug to live. I was armed with a can of compressed air and a player's guide and spent about 20 minutes (give or take) hunting it about my room. When I had finally thought I got it, slaying it with the cold, deadly air of the compressed air shot, I went back to my bed, but a chance sight saw it hiding behind my door. It was slain with a Back Stab, clearly I am a rogue of some sort.

Sorry about killing something you find cute though, I understand that kind of sadness.

If you must blame anyone, blame Pinkhair, he told me based on its description at the time that it was a cockroach of some sort.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-11-01 at 12:38 PM.