Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
I am a bit new to Incarnum, but sounds a little murky to me. From what I'm reading, Soulmelds bound to the Totem chakra don't actually occupy the Totem chakra (in the case of Manticore Belt, it would occupy the waist). So wouldn't something something making the Waist chakra have a bigger capacity, also (indirectly) affect Waist-occupying soulmelds that are bound to the Totem?
I was thinking that, but we need belt of battle to pull this off. Of course, I think that explains where the original author got his numbers from.

He was useing incarnum focus (waist) which increases the essentia by one. So we have 4 base, two for totemist, 1 for incarnum focus, and one from expanded soulmeld capacity. He's useing totem chakra bind (double bind) to bind the manticore belt to both waist and totem chakra. That gives him 8 essentia, and then totem embodiement to double it for 16 attacks.

I like 7 attacks and belt of battle more =)
Maybe get your gm to let you have a ring of battle instead of belt of battle... or combine belt of battle with the incarnum focus. That would net you 32 attacks.