View Single Post

Thread: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

1. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: PairO'Dice Lost, call me Dice
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I'm very busy right now, so it's unlikely I'll be able to run any new games; I'm open to requests, but no guarantees.
    Contact Information: PM me
    Posting Frequency: For questions and OOC stuff, religiously; I'm almost always online and can respond quickly. For IC updates, daily to weekly; I don't always post from the same computer that has my campaign notes.
    Systems You Can Run: Primarily D&D 3e and Star Wars Saga, but I'm willing to run for any d20 system.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Anything but low-magic/grim-n-gritty.
    Current Games: Magic and Myth, Steam and Steel (3e alternate history, fey PCs vs. steampunk empire), Masters of the Nine Swords (3e ToB world, warring Temples), Song of the Seren (3e Eberron, solo wargame)
    Past Games: Dead to Rights (3e generic, undead apocalypse), When All Hell Breaks Loose (3e Planescape, fiendish invasion), Astralgate AG-1 (3e Eberron, D&D meets Stargate), An Order Unfulfilled (SWSE alternate Dark Times, Order 66 failed), and several more.
    Future Games: No solid plans right now. I've had some games die that I might like to rerun with a new group.
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2013-06-17 at 04:51 PM.
    Better to DM in Baator than play in Celestia
    You can just call me Dice; that's how I roll.

Spoiler: Sig of Holding
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by abadguy View Post
    Darn you PoDL for making me care about a bunch of NPC Commoners!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
    I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'DiceLost View Post
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?
    Won a cookie for this, won everything for this