1. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Ghoul, probably. Smart-ish, neverless.

Ahem, I give you: The Main Six in a all-line WoD game, with backrounds!

Spoiler
    Show

Twilight, after digging deep into the Canterlot Archives, manages to track down one of Starswirls personal writings. However, she notices something...odd: Little snippits involving something called the "Mysterium" peppered in amongst otherwise normal letters. Before she knows it, she's a full-blown Obrimos.

Rarity's grace led to her end, as a "dragon" wished for her to be a jewel in his hoard. To be exact, she ended up excaping as a Fairest of the Treasured Kith. To be frank, she's taken it well, besides when Spike is around. To her shock (and mild amusment), her friends thought she was on a short leave to Canterlot the whole time she was in the flaming furnace of the dragons lair.

Applejack has a pretty normal route to magical-creaturehood. Big Mac was out at a week-long fair, and it was up to her to watch over the fields. Unfortunatly, while she has had her fair experiance with Everfree beasts, her first encounter with a vampire ended up being her last. Now a Gangrel with no little confusion about her currant situation, she's taken up being "sick" and coming out to buck apples at night.

While she vaugly understands what she is, and has worked out a "agreement" with Betsy and the other cattle of SAA to lend some blood to fill a pail every other week, she's prepared to go off to Zecora and see what she can do. At the moment, she is on her way to being a literal Shepherds.

Fluttershy had the strangest of nights.

I mean, ponies just don't black out while walking in the Everfree, right? I mean, some do, but they do not find there way back home. The only other pony Fluttershy knows who has a tendancy to have blackouts like that was her uncle Stormheart, who, dispite his name, was nice and friendly, if slightly off. Perhapes it would be worth tracking him down to see if it's a issue of genetics.

Pinkie Pie is a lucky punk. She was told to bake a cake with a opening so that she could jump out of it, but she got the order mixed up and baked herself in the cake. But she lived, because Fate is a sucker for slapstick. Well, a talking bag of flour thats actualy made of tiny white maggots that each sound like a pony she knows showed up after she somehow survived, but he's gone all silent on her after she threw him a party.

Actualy, Apple Bloom claims to have saw a bunch of ghosts in a forgotten village in the Everfree, but it sounds all sunny and stuff. What could possibly go wrong?

Rainbow Dash...is a Hunter. Turns out that she signed the wrong form in the mail: what she thought was a invite to a Wonderbolt's conferance was in fact a invite to a secret order that protects ponykind. Before she knew it, she was in a small tent in the middle of the Samara.

Also, on Zecora: Apple Bloom once asked her how she knew so much about the world. She replied:

To ask of the ways death had died, the birth of a Ulgan is but a lie.

I cannot rhyme, but one can get the point.

No, heliocopters.

Naw...

...he's the genderbent VS version of Twilight, apparently.

Ah, english, how I loath thee.
    Applejack as a vampire and Rarity as a Changeling? That's....interesting.

Personally, I'd shuffle it a bit. Rarity fits too well with the blood-suckers, Applejack and the apple family make a great pack of werewolves, (especially with the whole granny smith, zap apples, timberwolves thing), and Fluttershy would make a pretty good changeling (Taken by a Fae because she is pretty and ornamental and won't make any irritating noises? To the Fae, she would be a perfectly adorable decoration, or a pretty little servant, or even an exhibit in a glass cage, like a pinned butterfly).

Edit - I doubt very strongly the comics will be a source of show-canon, rather their own thing.
    More importantly, it's just a limited edition cover, not anything to do with the contents of the book.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-11-08 at 08:38 PM.