View Single Post

Thread: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition

1. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
    Possibly, though they were pretty heavily overpowered so it might not be that useful, but I've never played with SCS.
    Main problem with SCS would be that spellcasters are way smarter about using their defensive buffs. An all Fighter party would have a hard time getting through those defenses before most of them are confused/panicking/held/all of the above.
    I guess you could put in one or more Inquisitors, though, that might work even in an SCS game.

Quote Originally Posted by Avilan the Grey View Post
    SO... to prepare for this I have subscribed to a number of (blind!) Baldur's Gate let's plays... Damn I forgot how much I loved that game. And how much I remember. Hearing the sound effects from inside the inns, and the snooty noblemen and... wow
    I just started another installation because of that post.
    Which, luckily, is now easier than ever.

Anyway, I'm debating what romance to try this playthrough. I was kind of thinking none at all, but after I had gone through the list of mods I saw that I still ended up with:
    Faren
    Gavin
    Edwin Romance

Definitely leaning more towards Faren or Edwin here, but I was wondering if there's anybody here who's played one or more of those.
    Also if there's interest in me playing a specific one and posting screenshots when/if I get there.
    Last edited by Johnny Blade; 2012-11-10 at 09:25 PM.