Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
She relaxes as the threat of impending doom dissipates, "Oh, that's good." She grins a little when he mentions the great game, "That's practically cheating."

At the introduction of the dragon, "Hello Lee", she offers a weak gestured handshake. "My name is Tabitha Wright. It's a real pleasure to meet you. I'm a big fan of silver dragons, even created a couple characters based around some of their philosophies." She turns down the chocolate without giving it much thought, "No thanks I'm good."

"Yeah that's me..", as she comes face to face with Danil. "Hey! Good to see you man. I just found mori." She gestures a thumb behind her. "Ha, seems like your guys wishes came true too. I should of wished for more money in my wish."

((OOC: Woah the moral issues of the great game. *puts a gold piece on the city lasting for a couple decades* Seems like a good enough bet))
"You found Mori? Where? Does he still remember the setting? Cause I'd really like to know more about myself. (whispers) I don't know what my duties or powers are, and I may be about to marry the princess. Wishing to be a noble has some unfortunate side effects, appearantly."