Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
Control is probably the best canon ending. The Geth/EDI are alive, Shepard's around (and can potentially be encountered, even), plus being based on a true intelligence means God-Shep might reach full AI status, surpassing Starkid and being free of a similar feedback loop.
Good point. Destroy, popular among players - including myself - as it is, kills all Geth, which would deprive any future games of them. Synthesis... yeah. No idea how that would be like. However, Control means that Shepard is a massive intelligence behind all the Reapers, which has its own problems.

The Argus (even max level) was immensely disappointing for me, but hopefully you'll fare better with it.
I wasn't terribly impressed with it in the single player, but I'll at least give it a try.

For my Shaman, I went massive durability - full Barrier, Rage, Shockwave and Warp. Since the passive doesn't affect combo damage I shouldn't lose too much damage, and can definitely get close enough for a 'wave.
I see. I'll try my build first, then think about alternatives. The fact that respecialization cards are much easier to get now helps immensely.