1. - Top - End - #844
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Presumably that would be a story about how alien ponies came to Earth wherein, in between difficult-to-follow action sequences, it would be about dozen humans (several of them scantifly clad females with little depth) being pathetic, while the ponies themselves get about five minute's screen time and one line a piece apart from Celestia and maybe Nightmare Moon...
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    lets not forget we would see every identifiable ponyville building explode(from multiple angles)
    50% explodey time/50% "dialogue" is about right for Bay 8)
    And then the following Monday after opening weekend we sit here wondering who keeps funding that guy for movies like that. Because we want in on this kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Poor Pinkie Pie. She even confuses herself.
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, she has stated such herself in "Swarm of the Century".
    Since Pinkie has two sisters, I wonder if she has "Middle Kid Syndrome"?

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
    So Twilight used 'dark' magic. What's the playground consensus? Is it Dark like the pokemon type and there are no consequences to using it and the show will barely mention it again? Or is it possible the season finale villain will be Evil Twilight?
    Hmm... Dark Phoenix Saga with ponies?

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
    I wonder how that works? I don't think Twilight has any mystical senses. Maybe she's so brilliant and has such a strong understanding of the basic principles of magic that any time she sees a new spell's effects she's able to deduce how it must work from first principles.
    Maybe Twilight has the powers of Haruhi Suzumiya?
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-11-13 at 01:54 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races