@Jacob:
"Even if he has, from my understanding, it will take a while. Looks like they were assassinated, and they never saw it coming. I know there is at least one minion of the lich with such skills. Nerine. If it comes to a fight, looking directly at her will blind you."

Tarith reads through the translations that Xander has made, as well as the originals.

"Xander, it looks good, mostly. There are a few sections that I would have translated in a slightly different way, but no harm done. As far as your results, I would say she has divine power from somewhere, but what is the source? Possibly an item, but not necessarily something she knows about. If it is some sort of object granting her powers, it would be incredibly powerful, but I suspect she does not have any ideas. It might even be bonded with her in some way, as the hair I have is magical in and of itself. Mind probing her could be a... bad idea, as it is likely her subconscious could be woken up by such a thing. I would say the fellow with the void in his eyes could be a killer, with no respect for life, with the void being the shattered remains of his soul. don't assume that such a person is a leader, as typically leaders will send others to get stuff they want."