Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
Spoiler
Show
You know, the whole "no soldiers, just CAPTAINS" thing bothers me. If they are all captains with no soldiers, well, they are SOLDIERS.
I'm really hoping this is just a case of bad translation and it's supposed to mean they are all the captain's level or something along those lines.
I'm pretty sure that was implied.

Quote Originally Posted by Dscherro View Post
May be the first chapter in a long time I actually read without a single flat "What." Nice.
Spoiler
Show
However, I looked up pictures of Renji's bankai and couldn't see any broken parts, so Kubo probably just made that part up again. And the vast internet crowd would have noticed this immediately.
Also, the new captain on the right looks a lot like Love, he might be a close relative.
Well, if you look at Renji's Bankai, it's kind of gotten a...thicker tail/chain thing. Like, it's first apperance, it's just held together by a chain. But nowadays his sword is basically just one giant ribbon. You could TECHNICALY say that those are a sign that "something is up" with his Bankai, but at the end of the day that's just really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
Also, giving Komamura's Bankai a strength from its weakness? I thought that was actually a nice touch.
He still has the worst Bankai. I remind you that he himself STILL the only person to get beaten by it.

Also, Kon being back is great. But...depends on how long he's actually back FOR.