@The Party:
Spoiler
Show
I'm assuming Tarith decides to stay outside, if not, I'll edit the post

You two follow Jacob through the streets of Sawn's Rest. The villagers are polite as always, greeting as you walk past them. Jacob seems sullen, but manages to smile as he waves back. You walk around the Temple and find the vault as you left it- opened.

As you descend, you find that the place has been cleaned off from the webs. Torches have been lit throughout the tunnel and smithy to provide ample illumination. The door to Star Room is open.

Inside, you see Arrallae standing beside the iron chair. She has her bow strapped to her back and her sword is unsheathed, held firmly in her hand. A stack of paper and an ink vial have been placed on the table., next to the quill.

"I have a favor to ask of you. As you can see, there is a barred gate separating us from me. I would ask one is inside with me, while the others are safely behind the barred section. I also ask that whoever decides to come in and assist me with the seance to use Feravel in case something goes awry. Should the person inside fail to use Feravel in time, I ask you leave the vault and remove the keys as fast as possible. Who will join me inside?"

She places her sword on the table.