Quote Originally Posted by The Fiery Tower View Post
Support is getting more popular right now, to be honest. I've had to fight for support multiple times(The only reason I got it is because I told them I really only play support, which is true.), and the enemy support has been within the first 3 picks at least half the time. And this is at current 1500-1700(1600-2100 pre soft reset). There may be less people who want to play the role, but there is a pool of players who are dedicated at the role. but what you're saying is still probably true to an extent too, I'll admit. It's just that support is still very unpopular and things stated like that don't really help the situation. My hope is more people support more and there's ultimately a strong pool at lower elos, because having played adc at 1400 and having no good supports REALLY sucks.
Admittedly I haven't been to 1500-1700 in a long time, but it's interesting that more people are picking up on playing support. When I was there I played AD carry and it was terrible, hopefully it's better now.