[Alyca and Miriah's Car - He didn't have one father]

Or a mother for that matter.

"No I don't drink, for a number a reasons, mostly the ones people told me my whole life. Too young, it's unhealthy, I get swipey when I'm drunk, but mostly I just don't like the taste." Wait, swipey? Before anyone has time to question his choice of words Justin attempts to lean over Alyca and brace himself on the door. He offers his coins to the beaten and weary teenager/magbot. running the register.

[Laneside Bowling]

The cat listens to the two halflings foolishly talking about treasure seeking cats. Some cats collect things, it supposes. But those cats are dumb. Should be focused on collecting food. Way more important than yarn or balls.

Justin chuckles a bit himself. "That sounds like typical anti-sister talk to me. Every brother thinks what his sister likes is stupid, speaking from personal experience." He sighs before continuing his advice. "Talk to Pansy about what she thinks about Tito's situation." He cannot stress talking to Pansy enough. "Then the both of you can talk to Quinn, and see how much she knows about therapy or psychology. If she doesn't know anything, maybe she knows someone who does."