View Single Post

Thread: Dawn of Man, [IC]

1. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Dawn of Man, [IC]

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisClark13 View Post
    Aeolus nods and thinks about his sister's answers. "I see, that clears things up, but you just answered the only question I didn't rephrase at the end of my statement.

Let's try again. I'll ask each of my important questions again and then you answer each of them in kind okay?"

Aeolus inhales and raises his digits in order as he numbers his questions:
    "One, what are you going to teach my Aeolians?

Two, What about their and my non-bird aspects and destinies? They are part bird, part beast, and most important of all: part human; and now so am I. So what are you going to do about their multiple densities?

Three, why are birds just better than Aeolians and everything else?"

The birds present within the haven of feathers blinked slowly... they didn't expect their brother to be this dim, they thought they answered the questions most adequately and everything else was obvious... the birds spoke methodically, slowly, making sure to leave a pause at each punctuation mark.

"I see, it did not occur to me that human intellect soared as high as they flew, I apologize - I shall be mindful of this limitation in the future. Let me explain. I will instruct the children in lessons of civility, etiquette, honor, law, and duty of governance. The fact that you are not wholly of the sky concerns me greatly, as does the fact that your children are also not wholly of the sky - being base born they shall have human sins and desires, which are unwelcome in the sky. I shall show them how to behave like Nobles. With chance my tutelage they will rise above their earth bound roots. As for the perfection of the bird - I do not understand how you do not feel it in your wings - for you are of the sky yourself. Birds do not commit the crimes of men, nor do they undo the balance of the world - they live, pridefully and beautifully. They are above all others in spirit and fact. They were the first beings of the purity of the sky - even before us."
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2012-11-15 at 06:33 PM.