Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
As long as your aware he's acting much like I did shortly before asking out my now-girlfriend
You insulted her repeatedly and never spoke to her otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
I never said that you liked the other one, or him. The only relevant point is that you cannot know what he's thinking, and it's highly likely that he wants to spend more time with you - despite your vehement but totally illogical denials.
Yeah, I was just stating that because the last thing I want is another shipping movement, and the optimist in my brain thinks that denying everything will stop 'em. And how are my denials illogical? (Not the ones about shipping, the ones about him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon-freak89 View Post
Hippocampi are mer-ponies, right?

Just double-checking my knowledge of mythology.
Well, let's see...

mer, meaning sea-based, that's originally latin, but you'll see it everywhere, pony, meaning young horse, that goes up through French, but it also Latin, although it originally didn't just refer to horses. Yes. Although mer-horses is better.

Where does mythology come in, that name is basic etymology? Also, if you got the name mer-ponies from looking at the image, and the images were derived from the wikipedia page about Hippocampi, then, not only is it safe to say they are equals, but that you already knew that.