Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
Luckily I took a picture of it since I liked it. It was still crooked when I used it as a reference.
Spoiler
Show
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
*saved for later inspiration*

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
I'm sure the empire'd love it if all spice smugglers dressed the same.
You know, after reading your comment and stopping to think about it, I actually don't know why the CMC smugglers are dressed the same. If they are teamed with AJ and Rarity especially. While AJ would be lazy enough to just buy dozens of the same generic outfit, one would think Rarity would never stand for it. I need to sit down and try to think up alternate clothing.

C-10 and C-11, or "Color? What color?"

Spoiler
Show
Didn't feel like coloring today, so I just drew instead! It's relaxing to just doodle instead of coloring. I'll color them later. Probably.

Quick-draw Apple!
Applejack about to slice something, the wind is doing something action-y so the hair is twirling around in a impossible but flamboyant manner.
Spoiler
Show

Link
The lines are better then the last one, but I took longer on it so it doesn't really count as improvement. That line were her snout is is just to remind me were to shade! That's not a pig snout or anything!

Scoot as a werewolf!

Someone once requested scoot as a werewolf, I realized I needed to get off my rearend and fulfill it. So yeah, a work in progress. Not much to see, she's wearing her nightmare night custom and transforming at the same time. Yeah.
Spoiler
Show

Link