View Single Post

Thread: Adventures in Equestria IC.

1. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Equestria IC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "As for us, the Dragon is Eingefroren, that one- she points to a filly who looks like a filly pegasus version of Princess Luna Is Nightwing. That one- she points to a filly who looks like a filly unicorn version of Celestia with a pink mane and tail. That one- she points to a unicorn filly with a dark red coat that transitions into a black, Rarity style mane is Obsidian Flare. That one, she points to an energetic, rather large pegasus colt is rolling thunder. That one she points to an Earth pony teenager with a somewhat sickly green coat with no cutie mark Is Broken Scale. That one she points to a male unicorn Is Faith's shield. You've already met Aurora it seems, so I suppose that just leaves me. My name is Anacra. How do you do?"

There are seats set at the table for the new visitors, and even a space cleared for Tweedle. Yeah, it's a big table.
    "Um, good, we're good," said Heart. She wanted to ask if Broken Scale wasn't a mean name to name one's colt, but decided against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Tweedle Dee look a little nervous about the dragon roaring, but Dum roars happily back.

Foxglove is visibly balking at the prospect of being in a room, much less a table with, so many people. But she is brave. She is doing the social thing.
    She is going to that table.
    Also, because Fox-Glove is pushing her forward with his head.

"..."

She and Tweedle take their respective places, as her face fades into a complete void where expression goes to die.
    So she decided to focus her attention on Foxglove instead.

"Are you okay?" she asked.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-11-18 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show