View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

1. - Top - End - #1113
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I would remark on the manliness of ponies, but that quickly becomes a morass. XD
    Gender-neutral as I recall, or getting there, which is a good thing, I'd wager.

I'm almost positive Kenderwizard would think so.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Although, I dunno. I find trans and Cis to be kind of superfluous distinctions, personally. Cisman and transman are both a man. I can't get my head around being proudly trans, because theoretically trans is being uncomfortable and wanting to change. Being comfortable beig uncomfortable is a disconnect. So being proud of being transsexual seems... Against transsexuality? I dunno. It's not a coherent thought really.
    Well, if the alternative is shame, self-loathing, or other emotionally negative and unhealthy things, pride is the clear choice.

Though my understanding was more about owning it rather than repressing or denying one's self or living in resentment or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    But.... Then.... Wha..... I'm just utterly confused at the notion that anyone can have such blatant circular logic without noticing and rectifying it themselves. And you say you've ran into this in real life before? Urgh....
    Mostly second hand from bisexual acquaintances or friends, but, yeah, once or twice run into it personal-like.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think it's a tie-in with the whole depraved bisexual stereotype. :/

Come to think of it a bit more, I do seem to recall possibly having had a discussion with one bisexual friend who was getting a bit sexually frustrated, though in retrospect I can't recall whether it was due to their partner's sex or just their partner's hangups. Definitely have run into a group of loosely-connected poly individuals who more or less freely admitted that their nigh-constantly shifting web of relationships and who was sleeping with whom was in part due to getting bored with a single sex of sexual partners initially that had started that group.

No idea how indicative of anything that group was, as they did seem keen on expanding, nearly completely devouring and/or destroying one of the social groups I had attached myself to at the time.

I think I almost got preemptively warned away from trying to exploit such a thing by one of my friends back during a muddled period actually. Thankfully segued into a discussion of how many friends she'd lost due to them being biphobic or trying to get into a threesome with her girlfriend and herself rather than continuing in more personally awkward waters.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-11-19 at 10:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide