View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

1. - Top - End - #1160
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Getting a little disillusioned with the LGBTsoc. There are some lovely people, but it's about 90% cis gay guys. There are a few girls, and as for representatives of the trans* umbrella, as far as I can tell there's me and one FtM.
    Hahah, yeah sure, I could only wish.

But seriously though, it seems that way because the cis-guys are far more extravagant in their life. They attract more attention, and thus seem like being more.
    It's like the media does on teenagers misbehaving, or muslims killing everyone. They get more attention, but not every teenager misbehaves, and not every muslim is a terrorrist.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Oh, heavens. You're not changing Byorn, right?
    Oh hey, Byorn's an Alpha Male. Does he use nail armor? Painted nails are an alpha male thing now, after all
    No nail armor.
    Although I won't change Byörn, don't worry.
    My next character, though, might be a homophobe. With hidden feelings, maybe. A sensory type!

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Some LGB people want to ditch the Trans people because of the Social Stigma. It's good to know such prejudice would never take hold in the trans community.
    Of course it won't in the trans community. That's like asking the jews in the middle-ages if they want to be excluded from the society.

What's really good to know is that most of the LGB people don't want to ditch the Trans people.
    Or at least: I don't!

By the way: Have you guys seen the new Bond-film? The scene with Bond flirting with the villain. I love it
    Last edited by gunnar11; 2012-11-20 at 04:36 PM.