Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
Rainbow has a strongly worded letter to the Backer physician who recommended these experimental first aid drugs. All these untested medications and poisons. She drops whatever pointed object she had and puts the good forehoof on the twitching stallion. The bad hoof reaches over over for the bandages in short sharp jerks of movement. "Still. Stay it. Focus on my voice. "
With a sudden burst of energy, the drugged stallion threw his forelegs around her good leg, clinging to it as he spasmed wildly. On the plus side, this motion thrust him partially upright, bringing his wounded head - and perhaps just as important, his ears - closer to the sniper. If she could hold on, she'd have a prime position to administer some first aid, or at least try to shout some sense into him. Beneath her hoof, his chest heaved and shook with each panting breath, and Rainbow could feel his heart thundering away through the sweat-soaked seams in his armor.

(I'm probably on so many watchlists for all the google searches I've been making on this stuff. >.<)