Harkon's Hands begin moving out into the corridor behind their fleeing prey. Again, you hear that distinctive voice.

"With me, Miss DeMarco. They must not be allowed to escape."

A barrage of sacred light and searing fire slashes at the air around the rogue, a fortunately significant proportion of it missing. However, two vicious lines of arcane fire burn their way up her flank - although the Ifrit's racial tolerance for fire saves her life, she still takes a nasty total of 21 points of damage from the barrage.

Quint, meanwhile, finds himself being pursued into the Thane by three of the invaders. Two of the soldiers advance on him with halberds held ready, while behind them, the human cleric can be seen backing them up, a nimbus of holy power building around his form as he blesses his companions with the divine strength of the Sun-God.

"Pleading to your foul god won't save you, heretic. Surrender now, and you have my word on the Shining Lord that your end will be swift and painless." One of the soldiers says in a determined voice.

All over the Horn

Everyone can feel the sudden change in the air - an odd sort of electrical frisson. The experienced Wizards among the group recognize the sensation immediately - it's the same static given out when two opposing magical forces collide. Something is clearly going on upstairs, but you have no idea what. Still, investigating might prove prudent.

It is now the turn of several of the party members. Quint, Hal, Ilvaria and their cohorts, please take your turns within... say the next 24 hours or so. After that, the opportunity for action will be lost whenever I move onto the next load of enemies.