Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
If snow falls, then it doesn't count because that's precipitated moisture.
Admittedly, it's in a solid crystallised form, but it makes no difference.
Try drinking it. Just because you live next to the ocean doesn't mean you're immune to droughts either. Our trees drop their leaves for one reason, and it's not because it's cold (which our evergreens handle just fine).

Depends where you planted them. But usually, no. Most non-native plants that people around here grow are from Mediterranean or tropical/subtropical climates. That's not to say you can't grow others, but they need to be particularly resilient and not be of the kind that requires a period of frost or dormancy due to cold. They get frost down South, but here, no.
By fighting chance, I meant "surviving for a few months, tops". I assume there's a good reason to why our evergreens can't be found below temperate zones.

Oh, that kind of endless. I had assumed you meant the kind of endless in which the swarm covers all reality.
And you know, you really shouldn't borrow energy from the future without asking first...
Pfft, I'll give it back eventually. They won't miss it.

Tea goes 'out of date'? I can understand it losing its potency, but surely if it's properly stored it can last indefinitely?
Tea perhaps doesn't go out of date as much as the European Union does. For the sake of consumer safety, all foodstuff has to be marked with a best before date, even in the case of foodstuff that's practically inable to go out of date if handled properly. After all, you wouldn't want the manufacturers and resellers to surreptitiously sell you tea dating several years back in time.

ION:
Snow in the air, but the ground is too warm and marshy, so it just melts before it can leave any lasting impression...