Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Is...it gonna cost me?.." Spark asked hesitantly, the question directed at both Blitz and Greif, his focus would be only on this. Unlike Greif, or most of Lycan's characters, he can't carry two conversation topics at once.

"My...friends...were trying to raise money to send me to flight camp...but... we ran into problems and stuff.
" He said a little quietly and pawed his Dr Cola. But...two...good flyers...and a griffon professional....it would be so awesome if they could train him.
Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
"No charge," Greif replies with a smile. "I'm retired, and I mostly just run this cafe for the fun of it. So I've got plenty of time to kill, and no reason to make you pay for it. Besides, Flight School doesn't let you get the same level of individual attention and training as you would get from one or both of us," the griffin explains with an idle wave of his talons. "So perhaps it's better that those plans fell through, hm?"
"Of course I'm not going to charge ya'. That'd be a pretty jerkish thing to do don't you think. However, I'm with Grief on the thing about Flight School. Some of the filly's and colts there end up halfway teaching themselves. That's what happened to me, plus if the boss here is really as good as he says he might be able to teach ya some griffin maneuvers. How many ponies can say they were taught by griffin huh?"