Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
Spoiler
Show

Although frankly, I think the Eldar would too. The Eldar arrogance might keep them from admitting the new tech is better initially, but given that it clearly is... Well. The Eldar didn't really make most of their own tech. They just got it handed to them by a bunch of gods, so they could fight a war. The Eldar aren't scientists. They're a bunch of aesthetes, soldiers and artisans, led by mystics.

If they can scan the future and see that accepting it is likely to result in good things, and get an idea of the consequences, I think they'd be willing to accept another windfall from the gods.
I have no idea why that's spoilered but;

The Eldar have been without the Old Ones for something like 50 million years. They are also fully intelligent beings, unlike the Orks who are forced into a genetic disposition to act a certain way and to know certain things. They were certainly designed/uplifted by the Old Ones but they weren't designed to be a weapon like Orks were.

So basically there is no reason for them to be without scientists. In fact assuming they are without scientists would be just weird if you think about it.