View Single Post

Thread: [Comics] Are We in the New 90s?

1. - Top - End - #228
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Comics] Are We in the New 90s?

Quote Originally Posted by Man on Fire View Post

Also, what really pisses me off:
    1) DC fired Gail Simone. Via E-MAIL! E! MAIL! Seriously. I hated her Batgirl run, but c'mon, she deserves more.
    2) Also, DC apparently fired Karen Berger from the position of Vertigo's editor-in-chief. Person who helped bring to life Sandman, Lucifer, Fables, American Vampire, DMZ and Hellblazer

It seems that after fans demanded them to hire more women Dan Didio's answer was to fire all remaining women. And considering what ridiculous amount of over-exposure Barbara Gordon and John Constantine are getting, he tries to show he don't need people who were vital in making them popular in the first place a little too much.
    Excuse me I must just go and cast a curse on DC

With Simone leaving Batgirl and Cornell leaving Demon Knight and Hellblazer being cancelled I'll be down to only three DC comics ( Fables, Fairest and Batman Inc.) and up to a few years ago I'd considered myself a DC fan
    Last edited by comicshorse; 2012-12-11 at 09:22 AM.
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem