Quote Originally Posted by Man on Fire View Post
That's not quite fair to judge the company based on one comics that has suckiness encoded deep in it's premise. I'm for one, am waiting for Young Avengers.

Also, what really pisses me off:
1) DC fired Gail Simone. Via E-MAIL! E! MAIL! Seriously. I hated her Batgirl run, but c'mon, she deserves more.
2) Also, DC apparently fired Karen Berger from the position of Vertigo's editor-in-chief. Person who helped bring to life Sandman, Lucifer, Fables, American Vampire, DMZ and Hellblazer

It seems that after fans demanded them to hire more women Dan Didio's answer was to fire all remaining women. And considering what ridiculous amount of over-exposure Barbara Gordon and John Constantine are getting, he tries to show he don't need people who were vital in making them popular in the first place a little too much.
Wow. I will now officially stop reading DC comics. Gail was my favorite writer, and the reason she took Batgirl was basically "I don't agree with doing this, but if anyone should do it, I should".

Can someone who is better than me at these things let me know where she will be working so I can pick up whatever comic she does instead in the future?