1. - Top - End - #707
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach VI: We Want Our Baby Bach Ribs (Aizen pull)

Spoiler
    Show
    It feels like the most interesting things left in this manag are those that have nothing to do with Ichigo... i mean the highlight of this chapter was Shusui and Unohana. Still kinda makes me wish Kubo could have put Ichigo aside and let someone else like Karin take over... Ichigo just bores me at this point, but there is still some decent potential in the rest of the bleach-verse

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's....quite awesome. I will say this, Unohana being The First Kenpachi has been VERY well foreshadowed multiple times. It's like a return of 2004 Kubo!
    Spoiler
    Show

Eh, i wouldn't call it very well foreshadowed; foreshadowed yes, but not so much well foreshadowed; it could have been better... I mean before that mentioned chapter, the only real indication we had that unohana was strong was from the databooks which showed her stats to be quite high. I mean Other than that it was mostly just fan speculation that the white mage was actually really strong; its practically a trope for the most unassuming and peaceful character to turn out be very strong.

Heck one thing i did right after reading the chapter was to look up Unohana and Kenpachi to see if I had forgotten about any kind of past interaction that the two have had... though all I could find was anime filler and fan fiction. now THAT's something i would have liked to see to act as some kind of foreshadowing to their relationship.
    Last edited by slayerx; 2012-12-12 at 03:36 PM.