1. - Top - End - #383
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto V: Eye See Your Sharingan and Raise You a Rinnegan

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    Here is an alternate method for better results. Heck, it even includes the mind rapeage that itachi loves so much. After giving him three days of horror, leave him with this message. "If you ever want to kill me grow stronger. Grow stronger or I will come back and destroy everything else in this village just to make you suffer more." Basically, try to instill in him the desperate need to grow strong enough to protect the village and be able to stop itachi when he returns to finish the job on the rest of konoha. Then at the second meeting, use tsukiyoma to show him exactly what he will do to konoha if sasuke doesnt grow stronger. Show him everyone he knows being slaughtered, every building being destroyed, and let him know that this is what will happen because he isnt strong enough yet. You will still have an insanely obsessive sasuke, but at least this one has a chance of connecting with the village and wanting to protect it. Makes it far less likely he would betray everything for power. Still possible it could backfire, but a possibility of backfiring is better than a damn certainty.
    Your plan wouldn't work for Itachi has been away from the village for 5 years, thus Itachi doesn't know what bonds that Sasuke has formed. He can't mind rape him showing he will kill Sasuke's mentor for he doesn't know who Sasuke's mentor is. He doesn't know that Sasuke and Naruto has formed a bond so he can't show that he will torture Naruto...etc.

The only bonds that Itachi knows that Sasuke has is the bonds of his dead clan which Itachi himself murdered.

---------

A generic I will destroy Konoha would not work on a person like Sasuke. Sasuke has never cared about Konoha he has never formed a bond with the village like Itachi did.
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2012-12-12 at 08:40 PM.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele