The Road

Did someone say- what do you mean the joke's been done? How am I supposed to remember every bloody character introduction this kook has cooked up?

Ugh, and the dialogue colours are the same too. Just bloody brilliant. I swear working with amateurs is going to be the death of me.

*coughs* WELL THEN! Obviously no one has said Chaos!!!

Spoilsport

Hush you. But even so, Chaos is brewing down the road from Hadlin and Kate. Chaos of a very familiar variety. Normally a mech slapped together from a bunch of twigs and neon green twine wouldn't even cause a double take on the mean streets of Inside, but the "driver" of said mech who is suspended in the branches of a tree that makes up its torso and tugging on the strings that cause its limbs to move should be faintly familiar to Ms. Kyland. He is a tentacle-haired pseudo-elf with cat ears and a tail, and even worse than that he has a name.

That name is Flora Madhowl, buttmonkey of the gods.

"RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!! !!" He tugs hard on a cord, sweeping one of the mecha's wooden fists to the skies where it discharges a mass of lightning, fire, chickens, necromantic energies, and teeth that obliterates a flock of starlings overhead.

Dear gods above, those aren't ordinary twigs. The blasted thing is made of wands.

"No dear, it's not just random, it's CHAOS!!!!" Eris cackles as she steps out from behind one of the wandmecha's legs, and Kate may notice that the limbs of its torso tree are heavy with golden apples. It appears Flora traded his old masters for a new one, far more dangerous than the gods of dice had ever been.

"Have fun Katie Darling!" Eris waves cheerily at Kate before tossing an apple at the ground and disappearing in a poof of purple incense.