View Single Post

Thread: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

1. - Top - End - #1380
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    If you are interested in good tools for the gesture stuff, you can look here and here for sites with images that you can set on a timer to force you to stick with a schedule.
    Bookmarked. I should really do more of this stuff.

----

Day 173:

Started out as a circle and a square. Ended up trying to draw a wood pattern, which I think worked well but doesn't match the small rest of the image. The original was also quite small, so when its blown up by the computer like this you see a lot of unwanted detail.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Time: 30 minutes
    Music: Pony

Also, hot damn are some of these renaissance guys good. If you ever get the chance to come to Rome and see the frescoes and stuff, I highly, highly recommend it.

----

Day 174:

Tried out one of those gesture links above, giving myself an ample minute and a half for each.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Time: 30 minutes
    Music: People talking on Mumble

Still looking around for those pencils (not actively), but haven't found any stores selling such things while walking around. Might actually have to look one up.
    I'll also be without much internet for the next week and a bit, so we'll see how much my uploading is interrupted (you guys get a break! ).
    Last edited by Madcrafter; 2012-12-16 at 05:11 PM.
    Devoted artificer of the church of Scorching Ray.