Interesting, when I saw the thread title, I though of a Prestige Class Errantx is working on for his Iron Man. The actual PrC here, when combined with his would be like a mechanical Druid.

Clockwork Ascension: Can you grapple with the Clockwork Hands? I'd recommend a Full Round Action if implemented. How long does it take to pull your fist back anyway? Is it a Move Action?
If before Ascension 90% of your chest is mechanical with Clockwork Body, wouldn't Ascension remove your need to breathe? Couldn't it give a Breath Weapon?
Should Clockwork Legs gain an extra boost to Base Land Speed? Flight is all well and good, but what about all the old Balance tricks or Wall Walking? Alternatively, Clockwork Hands could be made to allow a climb ability as Base Land Speed. Can the Hover Feat be taken with Clockwork Legs post Ascension?

Ascension could be a choice, instead of just another simple upgrade. No idea what alternatives to Clockwork Legs would be equivelent to Flight though. This is me, just giving you ideas off the top of my head after first impressions, no serious critique to be found here.