so how is that different then magic.

or are you suggesting that all fantasy is in fact science fiction.
I'm not.

Perhaps it'd be important if we define what "Science" and "Magic" mean. For the sake of the argument I define Science as anything where things can be empirically tested and built upon formaically. To practice Science is to design theories based on precedence and evidence and to say "Since Event X occurred under Conditions Y, Event X will always occur if performed with Conditions Y."

Gandalf is not a wizard he merely manipulates science beyond the ken of mortal men ect.

magic wand just a tool you don't understand ect.

your argument goes in loops it cant be magic becuase i say it isn't.
How does Gandalf use his magic? He's essentially an angel or demigod that participated in the creation of Tolkien's universe and is essentially just repeating actions he helped invent, which are categorically unavailable to anyone else even if they DID understand the process by virtue of Not Being Gandalf. He's more of an artist than a scientist.

a few of his stories talk about science beyond our ken a lot talk about magic you are suggesting that only the science fiction aspect be considered cannon.
You're putting words in my mouth, grow up, please.

You can whine at me all you want, but Lovecraft defined his universe as not having paranormal or explicitly supernatural elements because he declared magic to be an anthropocentric delusion for giving meaning to a meaningless world.

psychic powers in regular mundane humans is a sign your science fiction is extremely soft. psychic powers where normal unaided humans travel to other dimensions is called fantasy.
Cool thing I never said any of that, so it's irrelevant. Even if I did though, 'soft' science fiction and 'hard' science fiction are only divided by one qualifier: How much the elements within that world adhere to our own real-world universe. A 'hard' science fiction exploring the possibility of humanity getting around the speed of light without violating it is an example.

However, 'soft' science fiction is not strictly just invoking magic and calling it science. A novel about a hypothetical universe where certain laws of physics are modified, such as the Planck Constant, would qualify as soft science fiction even if it otherwise invoked no 'magical' elements.

also the street never speaks to anyone it becomes aware watches the inhabitants who live on gives a raciest message the end. their is no one for it to lie to or mislead.
I'm aware. Have you considered that the observer in the story is simply mistaken about its own identity?