Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
I'm working on a Christmas pic for a competition now. I'll probably post the lineart after I finish it tomorrow (hopefully) to get some feedback.

I realised I never said well done for your expressions challenge! Well done! I think thrilled is my favourite. I love the way her tentacles curl on that one.

Mushroom forest is looking good! Have you really never drawn a canon pony before?
It's true, that vaguely citrus blob that's standing in for best pony is infact the first canon pony I've drawn, to the best of my memory. I've drawn a reasonable number of other peoples OC's and a good number of pictures of my own, but this is the first time I've tried a pony from the show at all.

I did enjoy doing the ABC Meme, had some real fun with some of the faces (And others punched me directly in the feels repeatedly. Seriously, I did them in alphabetical order so at one point I had to do Lonely, Miserable and Nervous, one after the other. It was such an emotional palette cleanser getting to do Obnoxious after that).