Quote Originally Posted by Siena View Post
She eyed Sorrow for a little while and then remembered she was supposed to reply. "My name is Vo," she said, removing her hat to fully reveal her face. Vo's features were fairly attractive, albeit a little hollow or bony. Her skin was so soft it seemed fragile, with unusual gray undertones. Her eyes were purple and matched her hair, which was long with funny strands. "I'm a traveling witch," she continued, although her witchy-equipment consisted of a floppy hat, a spell book and a broom whose only qualification as such was that it was made of wood (both of which currently not present) and a paper fan instead of a wand. "I give favors in exchange for favors."
With that, Vo placed the giant floppy hat back atop her head and adjusted it to make sure the fox pin was in just the right spot.

"A pleasure to meet you,"
he replies softly, lapsing into silence for a bit in turn, carefully considering the witch. "Though I must confess to some curiosity as to what you mean by 'witch'... There was only one known as such in my world, and I rather suspect that you share relatively few traits with her."

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
Fair enough.

Tell me, Fear, is it?

When it comes right down to it, when do you feel more....you?

Like this, or the other way?
"When I am like this, in this form. When I'm not, the other way. Which portion of myself is most prevalent in my mind, at least on that level, alters with my body. But if I had to choose, based solely on how I feel about them both, I suppose I would pick this one..."