Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Warhammer 40k fluff thread VI: They see me Ward'en, they haten

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    Dammit, what did Steve do this time?
    Well, let's check.
    Codex Astartes: Volume CXVIIIIII, Chapter XVIIII, Section VIIII

Steve.

Seriously, what is UP with that guy? Remember that one time with the land raider? that was crazy. Or the time he got captured by Orks, but then they made him their king? Or the thing with the fish?

The point is, Steve is a great guy to have around, really lightens up the Battle Barge, tells all the good jokes. However, he wouldn't know how to burn a heretic dancing in gasoline. I've got no idea how he survived the trials, much less the centuries of battle he's been through.

I mean, I wouldn't say a bad word against the guy. He's like a brother to me, and his hearts are in the right places, but you kind of have to plan your tactics around him if you know what I mean. And don't let him use the plasma canons.

Remember, know the enemy, know the ground, know where Steve is, and you need fear no defeat.
    -Roboute Guilliman
    Last edited by BRC; 2013-01-14 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]