1. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Persona Series: Who Wants To Talk About Murders?!

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King View Post
    Excellent choice for the title.

When it comes to P5, I'm hoping for the same basic combat mechanics as P4:Golden. The battle system is fun and not absurdly frustrating. A few S-Links similar to the Jester in P4:G would be interesting- a false Arcana that turns into their real one which is probably from the Thoth deck would make for some REALLY neat S-Link interactions and storytelling.

The stuff you mentioned would be awesome, too. Which mythology do you think/hope they wind up using for it?
    Thanks. I love Hiimdaisy's comic.

Agreed. Though, I doubt they'll remove the normal ones.

A lot of people seem to be claiming it might be Norse, which would suit me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinner View Post
    How would you all compare P3 FES to P4?
    It is a...difficult comparision. The battle system in 4 benefits from direct control, and the teammates you get are...in a few ways, more paletable than the ones in FES, in personality that is. That being said, they are still both great games with amazing plots and the tough but do-able battles that mark all Atlus games. If I had to grade them:

P3 FES-9.2
    P4-9.5
    Last edited by ScrambledBrains; 2013-01-16 at 08:02 PM.
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zahn View Post
    ...I like your style, Mr.Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren
    Meanwhile, the sorcerer is the HS dropout that ended up debt-free and founding Facebook.
    My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show
    :By Ceika
    :By Akrim.Elf