Just couldn't get anything done this round. Some thoughts:

Sha'ir was something I was toying with, and I'm glad to see some people also went that direction. I wasn't confident enough on the rules interpretation to go with that, though. Some of my ideas on this one were pretty firmly in the area of Known Cheese too, so I dumped this pretty quick because I couldn't find much to do with Geomancer that couldn't be done with another class.

I considered Factotum/Ur-Priest. Arcane Dilettante does give you the ability to cast Arcane Spells, so I figured that this would be a fun way of picking up full Divine casting and pooping some Standard Actions. It just didn't do anything other than that, and Geomancer didn't add much. There's a LOT of better ways to get two spells in a round than Factotum, and none of the abilities of either class synergized with what Geomancer gave me.

My last idea was to use the Divine Minion template and buy off the LA, which would have been a way to get me Pounce (Lion form). I would have gone with a Full Base Attack class that upped my combat ability, then put on Trapsmith and Ur-Priest. I was trying to make this work with Fangshields Ranger and Warforged as the race. Feats would have gone quickly to Improved Multiattack. The idea here was to be a charge-pouncer with the Geomancer's extra natural attacks. I liked this idea the best, because it would have had this Terminator / Machine Chimera / Divine Instrument of Vengeance feel to it that made me giddy.