Quote Originally Posted by WinWin View Post
They would be prepared as spells and then could be cast using Mystery parameters, which would then alter them to (sp) or (su).

Even if you don't agree with that interpretation, the ability to cast your 3 highest levels of spells sans components is noteworthy. Considering that components become substantially more expensive and/or esoteric as the level of the spell increases.
See, that's where I stopped. Once you get initiate mysteries, your apprentice mysteries stop functioning as spells, rendering them illegal as Spell Versatility parameters.

That's assuming that a DM would even let you do it in the first place - they're technically mysteries at all levels, even if they do function as spells.

Quote Originally Posted by 8wGremlin View Post
I should have posted my other build but ran out of time...
It wasn't a full caster build, and was a bit strange, using things I'm not really up on. but basically it was this

Totemist 2>Sha'ir 1> Avenging Druid 1 > Black Blood Cultist 10 > Geomancer 8

It basically pounced on you with so many natural attacks, that all instigated grapple checks and for every hit, you did damage with all natural attacks for free (every time)

plus the grapple went off, and you could choke hold a grappled creature in to unconsciousness 1-3 rounds, then coup de grāce.

oh and had some spell casting as a 9th level Sha'ir, 1st level druid
...and was an ECL 22 character?