1. - Top - End - #1042
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach VI: We Want Our Baby Bach Ribs (Aizen pull)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    @Fan.
    1) Superman doesn't have the ability to see ghosts, for he lacks the innate magical ability to see ghosts.
    2) Superman even though he can't see ghosts can affect hollows and shinigami as evidenced by chad defeating a hollow with pure strength with the help of rukia.
    3) Captain Genocide can see Superman though
    4) Shinigami can affect the mortal world
    5) We do not know what will happen when Captain Genocide just releases his spirit power, there is a chance this will overwhelm Superman and cause him to be paralyzed and/or instantly be destroyed by just being in the proximity of Captain Genocide.
    6) Captain Genocide can perform 90 level kido without incantation, he also has a 100 out of 100 for kido in the databook. If Kido is equivalent to magic (transparency wise), the only ways Captain Genocide may be able to affect superman is via Kido.
    7) Not all Kido needs to be offensive directly. We have seen two different variants of Kido causing a person to fall asleep. Does making superman fall asleep and then disappearing count as a win?

Superman doesn't have this in the bank, this may be a situation of an unstoppable force fighting an immovable object.
    Superman can see Souls.
    Spoiler
    Show

There's no reason he couldn't see Captain Genocide, given he's seen other Ghost's in the past too.

Also, the release of Spirit power is a physical pressure, Superman's been able to resist the gravity of The Sun just fine, and that's much greater than any reiatsu that the Captain Commander could have by virtue of it not auto killing everyone everywhere and instantly crushing soul society to dust at even half strength. Which while I understand control and localization, it does mean that saying that his aura is stronger than the gravity of the sun is kinda.. a bit of a stretch.

This is supported by the fact that his Shikai didn't destroy the non spirit material Karakura Town when he released Shikai, even assuming a 20 times power multiplier in Reiatsu alone from his bankai.

Also, Superman is trained to resist mental attacks and knows of several ways to even counter attack through attacks on his mind, magical or otherwise, so sleep magic doesn't quite work, not that there's even a sleep kido above level 50.

and I already covered that, a perfect incantationed full chant level by someone who can preform it without a chant (Thus empowering it further.) wasn't even able to harm Dangai Ichigo who was at Mountain Level Durability at best going by my previous calcs that I've done for Dangai Ichigo's speed and durability in other versus threads, and Dangai Ichigo is canonically stronger than Captain Genocide. The same occured again with a Hado number 96, full incantation by the Captain Commander and a spell that tore off his arm, wasn't even enough to destroy the town in question. A nice yield, but a city block level at best, and Superman has survived stronger blows from Captain Marvel's Lightning that has destroyed entire towns while also being completely magic.

As I said, I didn't want to get into this, and this is highly off topic, but suffice it to say I have scans and calcs for everything. I know my versus material, and for Superman in particular I have the only versus fight authority backing me.
    Last edited by Fan; 2013-01-25 at 08:45 AM.