Seth

Seth jumped, and came into an oriental-looking world. In it, only mist and a man were to be seen. It was a strange soulscape, considering that New York wasn't that full of oriental people. Or did Seth just jump cross-continentally? That would be weird...

In a second Maxwell appeared, saying "You misjumped". And before Seth could ask how Max was able to follow his jump, they both vanished in an explosion of bright light. Now, arriving at the destined soulscape, Seth couldn't help but to ask: "Tell me, Max, what soulscape was that? And how are you able to follow my jump?"

Seth listened to the answer and then turned to the mission at hand. He had once again received the faint blue-ish glow he normally had in soulscapes, and felt the energy flow around him, like some sort of waterflow. He could perceive that of his comrades too, although much more faint than his own.

The boys were talking about something, and so Seth decided to just ask: "Say, fella's, what're you talking about? I think that as a team we ought to share, don't we?"