Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
asdflove, that banner looks pretty cool.

I just finished 4 new drawings, each one being a member of an adventuring party. They aren't for anybody, I just drew them based on an idea. But without further ado, I present to you:
-snippity-
Very nice! Phil seems so surprised to see us... Now you have me curious, what was the idea in particular?

I really like your clothing and all that, it's simple but very neat. I can never make simple clothing that looks good so I tend to overpack my avatars.

Two minor things, the eyes are still kinda big overall, and Gloria and Ezekiel have very square-ish hands. Just little things to point out. Other than that you're golden.

Quote Originally Posted by asdflove View Post
Meet the Acorn Guild
-snipsnip-[/IMG]
Oooo, interesting. Your style reminds me of True OotS, like by the Giant. It's very pure and nice in that way. I especially like the brown curly hair on the second one, though it's a tad 'too' dark, visuals-wise. Very good!

And to show off my own tidbit from tonight, I crafted the vampire chick from the hit cartoon Adventure Time. Marceline? Lacking knowledge in the show myself, I hope it looks decent.