This is a general discussion thread for all of the Kickstarter bonus PDF stories that will be coming to the inboxes of people who backed the pledge drive. The first such story, "Uncivil Servant," is available for download now through the Kickstarter update page (but only if you're logged in as a backer).

Some rules for this thread:
  • Since the point is to discuss these stories, there's no need to mark spoilers for them in this thread. Go ahead and talk about them.
  • On the other hand, please don't outline the entire plot here. I don't want reading this thread to be a workable substitute for reading them.
  • Please don't start a second thread for discussing these; we'll just end up merging them.
  • These stories will be available in print someday for everyone else who didn't back, so if you don't have them now and you think you're likely to buy the book in which they appear...don't read any further!
  • When posting around the rest of the forum, I strongly recommend spoilering (and marking WHY you're spoilering) any reference to these stories. That'll be more an issue with the plot-heavy ones like O-Chul's story than this first Belkar one, but I thought I'd mention it now.
  • Discussion of the Kickstarter itself and the progress being made on future stories should stay on the existing Kickstarter thread. This is for talking about the stories themselves after they've been released.

I think that's about it. I'll keep a list of what stories have been released here, so that people can see if they've missed one.

RELEASED PDF STORIES:
  • Uncivil Servant, starring Belkar Bitterlead (2/21/13)
  • StickTales: Haleo and Julelan (8/15/13)