View Single Post

Thread: Pirates of the Aether

1. - Top - End - #978
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Pirates of the Aether

Aimari stalks the parts of the deck where the surrendering pirates gather, putting down anything she thinks looks too lively with a hateful glance and a brief surge of flame in one hand. Anyone actively resisting is roasted where he stands, probably putting an end to thoughts of joining him as the smell of his roasted flesh fills the air.

Still riding the rush of her rage, Aimari strides with wide steps and extended arms, her cloak billowing out behind her rather than shrouding her, the excellent design and vibrant colors on display. If anyone dies under Larry's fingers she snaps at him to step back and let others do the grabbing, glaring at him with obvious malice, before quickly searching the body for anything useful and dumping it on the deck. Then she dumps it over the side and blasts it with flame on the way down, seeming to delight in sending the flames from her outstretched fingers.

As Larry asks to kill the man brought in by Bellamy, Aimari turns to him again.

"Be quiet or I'll torch you where you stand, fool," she snarls, her voice filled with more hate than should be possible. "The captain will decide whether or not to kill him. Even if he does resist, let someone else handle it. You've always annoyed me and I won't miss the chance to see you roast," she spits at him.
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2013-02-22 at 12:23 PM.