Quote Originally Posted by zhdarkstar View Post
2 questions regarding Bolt of Justice

(A) Can it be used in a full-attack action? The wording makes it seems like it could be an alternate use for unarmed strikes that doesn't affect the action economy. Seems like the perfect ability for an unarmed finesse build in that case.
Yes. Some revisions will be made to it... Now, actually.

(B) Can it be used in concert with Spellshape Strike? If (A) is true, then this just seems like a logical follow up question for the Magician archetype. Most spellshape attacks are ranged touch attack anyways and they have far better range increments than Bolt of Justice.
No, but you get to punch people with fire. I fail to see how lobbing a ball of flame compares to that.

EDIT: Question about Combat Theme (Draconic) + Dual Justice

Would Dual Justice grant you an extra type of damage for the breath weapon? Not necessarily at the same time like SoJ but the option to switch between Type A and Type B. Although you could possibly make a special exception for when the paired elements share the same type of AoE--Fire/Cold for cone and Acid/Shock for line--to be mechanically compatible to do 50/50 typed damage.
Nope. You only get the initial SoJ element for your Breath Weapon.

EDIT 2: Question about Enhanced Weapon

If I were to pick one of the Sentai Weapon options (single, double, unarmed) as a sentai ability, does Enhanced Weapon only apply to one of my Sentai Weapon choices or does it apply to all of my available Sentai Weapons?

Ex: Start with bow (single). Get pair of short swords (double) at 3rd level. Unarmed boosted at 5th level. Enhanced Weapon at 7th.
Each applies only to one instance of Sentai's Weapon. That will be specified.