No, a child between yourself and yourself would not be a clone. A simple understanding of genetics would piece together why: Each parent has a pairs of each relevant gene. The child will have one gene from one parent and one gene from the other. The only way the gene would be identical is if the child gets the "first" gene from one parent and the "second" gene from the other. Other combinations, such as the first gene from both parents, would result in a child not "identical" to the parents.

For an example:
Spoiler
Show
Let's say you have a blood type AB. Your blood type has two parts - one genetic part A and one genetic part B. (I'm keeping the explanation simple here. I'm probaby misusing the terms terribly.)

When you have a child, they are only going to get one genetic part: either the A or the B. When you have a child with "yourself", there are four possible results:

A from one parent and A for another parent: AA (Type A)
A from one parent and B for another parent: AB (Type AB)
B from one parent and A for another parent: BA (Type AB)
B from one parent and B for another parent: BB (Type B)

Any self-reproduction would have a 50% chance of producing one identical set in a situation like this.

There are 23 different chromosomes which get matched up this way, and so the odds of all 23 coming up as identical to the parents would be 2^23 = 8,388,608-to-1 (unless I missed something).