Quote Originally Posted by 123456789blaaa View Post
Most of the Con boosting methods use class levels. Most of these classes are pure melee and don't have much use for Cha. If you're trying to build a melee character than it's not really hard but if you aren't...and even if you are trying to build a melee character it gets harder to justify why exactly you're taking Slime Lord levels when you could be taking better melee PRC's that boost Con more and get more use out of it.

Also, most melee classes don't have Disguise or Bluff on their skill list (this is fixed with a feat but I'm trying to evaluate the class on its own).
sure, that makes sense

Ah I didn't see that. I concede the point.
np. skill lists always sneak stuff by us.

The only two entries I can think of are sneak and melee. I assumed sneak because I assumed you wanted to get the most mileage out of the pseudopods (1 hit builds are usually not pure melee builds) and because of the 3/4 BAB (and because the melee classes usually don't get Disguise or Bluff on their skill list). When fighting with them you will only be able to hit once (using a full attack action for two hits is a waste) so you'll want to stack on status effects/damage. Melee builds usually need more attacks than 1.
well, while that is true, there are other things one can do with the SI. don't want to tip my hand if we get it next time though

I may be missing something but it seems by RAW only the creature with the gaze attack would get the concealment.
you are misunderstanding some rules, but to be fair, there's like 3 creatures with gaze attacks, so it's not like it comes up much or it gives us much chance to practice:

gaze attacks let you "avert your gaze" to only have to have a 50% chance of having to make the save in exchange for granting the gazer concealment.

however, if your enemy wants to protect themselves fully, they can close their eyes (effectively blinding themselves) which gives the gazer and all other enemies the saver may be facing total concealment

Not only that but since each use of the charming gaze only lasts for 1 round you'd have to activate it again each round to get the concealment...and you only have level/day uses!
while that may indeed be true, an opponent can't (without cheating) know if you are still gazing or not the next round if his eyes are closed and he has no other means of visual input. su abilities don't have components and there's no spellcraft to roll