Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Weight class, luv. Weight class. If you're four feet tall, four feet wide, your weight class is still... Based on weight. Most institutions work based on scale, and wrestlers and football players often gorge and purge as needed for the appropriate weight class. If you were paired base on height it may have been informal, or it may have been a different institution altogether.

Muscle is denser than fat, so at any given weight range you have an idea of what minimum and maximum amount of that weight is muscle. Of you're so tall, and weigh 140kg, then there's a ratio of fat and muscle and those who are maximum muscle are those who probably prepared the best, but it's weird that a man with 4% body fat is fine for his weight class along with a bigger chubbier fella, but a chick who needs hormones is cheating.

I'm tired. This is probably not coming across well.
No, I know all that. What I meant is, I'm short for my weight class. So most guys I'd end up against would likely have a big advantage in reach. Also, as I'm in the top weight class in several of the scales, there's no upper limit (besides human physiology) to what they might pair me with.
For reference, I'm 5'9"/175cm and 80 kilos/176 pounds (on average). (So 50th percentile for height, and 90th for weight for my age as of my last physical.) Used to be heavier, like 82-84 kilos, when I had access to a rock wall and was climbing regularly, but now I'm just biking ten to twelve miles a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
I find that funny, considering I'm the person who constantly suggested lethal use of knitting needles as an universal problem-solving tool this week, up to the point of single-handedly turning it into a running joke, then into a beat-up dead horse. And it appears I'm not done beating it, too.
I must be Wisdom-fluid. Or alignment-fluid. Whatever.
Sorry, must have been subconsciously supporting that through the hivemind, as it usually sounds like the best plan to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
The KenderHive strikes again
I mean, yeah, right next to the milk.
Weird, I keep my milk in the freezer next to the vegetables and ice cream.